Language

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hi Guys!

First post, so you probably expect something incredible. I'm Michael 25 years old.... NO please, you won't find any kind of bullshit like this here. I prefer to show things rather then describe them in words. 

So, what you can expect? 
  • A lot of GoPro edits from my trips, which I'm making in Sony Vegas
  • Photos yeah... trying to catch life at its best. Trying, is the best word for what I'm doing ;)
  • Analysing poker hands, concepts maybe even movie from time to time.
  • Some cooking but only simple recipes which men need to survive.
Ok so lets start with nice graph from this month




Finally I'm able to play more on NL400-600. Bad thing is that I dont have any tables during the day. The reason is simple. I moved from Poland to Milan and have to play on PokerStars.it. But Italians... You know very impulsive easy tilting people ;)

To make everyone happy I can present you my last edit from wonderful, amazing, astounding and wondrous ski resort LAAX in Switzerland






Subscribe my chan
bla bla bla

4 comments:

  1. Robisz coś żeby wzmocnić swój range w tym spocie z 88 czy po prostu stwierdzasz, że koleś będzie tyle betował tym razem, że taka linia jest opłacalna?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nie wiem czy słyszałeś, ale nie jestem fanem zbytniego balansowania range. Gram to co mi się wydaje max EV w danym momencie. Balansuje i wzmacniam perceived range tylko na 4-5 regów z NL400-600,a na reszte gram na range i tendencje.

    Co do tego rozdania to mam notatke, że gość zamienia SDvalue zawsze w blef i na tej pozycji ma call open 12 + K idealne do blefu na turnie vs mój x/c range + czutka :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IMO to on mógł tam spokojnie stwierdzić, że ma najlepszą rękę z tymi 66.
    PS. Captcha przy każdym komentarzu drażni :P

    ReplyDelete