Language

Saturday, June 21, 2014

More and more activities

Hello hello everybody!
As you noticed I haven't been writing for a while. Everything is going so fast. I thought that doing a lot of things slower your live. Makes it full of thoughts and experience. Now I'm not even sure what I've been doing for last 3 months ;o

So let's start from fulfilling my father's dream and going to Sweden.
We went to my favorite fishing camp on the Torron island. Spent marvelous time tightening up our bond.
I will post in next week about my other trips: Finale Ligure, Varigotti and paragliding course.
Here you have some photos (click the image to see full size):


Sunset and pike fight




Perch heaven. We caught sth like 40 




The longest one was 88cm but its not this one. This is 72cm






 

No comments:

Post a Comment