Language

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

ZOOM NL50 episode, big POTS and why I shouldn't play tournaments

Two days ago decided for 2nd time in my life to break the most important principle - Never play while drinking. My mental coach used to say  "I can play poker, YOU are going on war".

Decided to launch some NL50 zoom and the final result was 15BI :D


Look at sweet spots. Still running hot.


I heard that  people have bankrolls for MTT like 100BI, so I would loose half of mine ;) Every single decision If I have on less than 30bb is very complicated for me. Still not sure about some moves in push/fold phase. Think have to stop my tournament adventure till I get some coachings. I was playing 15€-250€ MTT turbo and normal one. Or maybe I just dont know the swings in torunaments?


Do you have any idea how to post handhistory not as an image?

No comments:

Post a Comment