Language

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Last 10 days were like a hyper turbo tournament.

Hello everyone!

I feel so bad to keep you waiting for such a long time. I had an amazing time in Poland. My friend got married, other one found a job and bought a car, another fell in love and got promotion. Every day I didn't know where I was going to sleep, in the end I spent only one night at home - like a fcking homeless guy :). The feeling I had during my polish trip, was like someone was pumping the adrenaline in my veins. 
The whole dream broke when my Italian landlord said that I have to leave my apartment in 8 days... Finally  some vip manager from pokerstrategy.it helped me to translate an announcement and my gorgeous girlfriend found a quite nice place. I can tell you guys that prices are sick here in Milan. 700-900€ for a studio which looks like this:





I can afford it but come on... in Poland I could get for the same prize sth like this:


 


I can't complain ;) Living in Italy with my girlfriend, doing what I love LEGALLY is sth what I still can't believe in.

I decided to upgrade my clothes and style. Going out with a model call for looking not as a polish country boy. I bought :



And few other things :)
Also I'm thinking about buying a longboard. Having a car or a motorbike is useless here in Milan. I have some addiction to every single sport which is connected with boards ;) This September after my trip to Sweden I'm going to Hel to learn kitesurfing!

Yeah, yeah what about poker. In May I played 16k hands on upswing. Last session I lost like 2k€ QQ<AQ, KK<AK  and AA<77 in 100 hands! Decided that it's a sign to stop this month and relax. Im moving on 1st of June and after that I will start my poker grinding mode.



1 comment:

  1. What stores do you have or what stores are popular in Milan?

    ReplyDelete