Language

Sunday, May 12, 2013

BIRTHDAY!

It's my 25th birthday today! This day makes you think about some stuff.

What did I achieve? 
Not as much as many worldwide players but still something. After 5 years I'm playing NL400-600 SH and living in Italy - It's something!

 Could I spent this time in a better more productive way?
Yeah sure, but I've got my rule. Anybody can make money and lose it in a second. Memories is something that nobody can take from you. I would play at least NL1k right now if I didn't buy my Canon 550d, catch biggest pike in my life, got an amazing freeride slope on snowboard through the forest after smoking some joints, dance on my friend's car at 7am, puke with my friend to the same bucket and many many other things. I don't regret any single one.

What now?
I'm an optimist, see things in a bright way. I will keep working on my game, keep teaching you guys and make my girlfriend the happiest person in the world every single day. I can handle everything the life will bring to me. After 5 surgeries I'm sure that nothing can brake me.

What about the adventure trips?
For 100% I'm going to Sweden in September for fishing and chilling. During the summer time, I will organize some survival. but still not sure where. In Poland the climat is pretty easy to survive... have to think about it.

Movies, edits, photography?
Now I'm creating a movie about my everyday routine. It's going to be something like "An avarage day of poker pro player".     

Most important thing for me?
Be happy, and make other people happy.

P.S 10k€ more and we will see some shots on NL1k! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment