Language

Friday, February 7, 2014

To see the world as its best

If you are not going to plan your live nobody else will do it for you. I mean if you feel that whole your life is sitting, grinding, eating, sleeping you miss the point. I love to explore new places and new things.
These year I'm going to:


21-23. February - Going back to Poland for fishing in Bystrzyca river. Plan to catch some rainbow trouts;)  Funny thing is that we will fish on the "no kill" part of the river.You cant kill or harm any fish.

In the end of March I have to go snowboarding, not sure where maybe Switzerland maybe  Italy. One day I was standing in the deep snow on the edge and promised myself that I'm not going to skip any winter season.


May! My birthday month. Hope to see first time in 2014 my poker results ;)
We are going with my sweet love on a road trip over the north part of Italy.
Genova, Nervi, Portofino, Riomaggiore, La spezia, Marina di Piza, Firenze, Bologna, Padwa, Wenecja, Verona, Sirmione, Bergamo

In June or July I'm going to participate in  the paragliding course with my friend ; )




August With my Love we're going to visit my aunt in Stockholm. Sightseeing, renting car etc.Can't wait for this one!

19-28th of September again back on the Torron! Majestic island in the south-east coast of Sweden. One week with nature and fishing fishing fishing with my mates!


Also not sure when but have to learn new type of fishing - Flyfishing!

You can expect a lot of tour reports photos and some videos probably.

Enjoy JWP.
Loose? I dont loose! I win! I win that's my job that's what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment