Language

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Passion is one of the things that makes your life interesting to youself not to your fb friends

When I wake up at 5am, wash my face with cold water, take my fishing gear I know that it's going to be a good day. It doesn't matter if I catch sth or I don't. Every single time I'm thrilled in a funny way. I can tell you that I LOVE FISHING.


We've started at 9am from Warsaw that we get to Niedrzwica Duża 3h later.
We decided to find some accommodation later and don't waste fishing time. We went directly to Bystrzyca river which is best brown trout river next to Warsaw.
You've to have fishing license + permission for the time you are going to fish. It's "no-kill" part of the river, which is specially guarded.




The river was magnetizing. Very wild looking, clean and full of rainbow trouts. We left our car and start dressing up with this fcking uncomfortable trousers and jackets. Seriously, its like wearing 15kg bullet proof vest.




Beavers made us a little surprise.


Mountain rivers, are very technical for fishermen. You can't be the beginner to fish there. Casting 2-3cm next to the trees is standard there. You have to be extremely quiet, because the water is shallow and rainbow trouts are skittish. If you step on the the limb you can forget about this spot and go to another. So the whole fishing thing looks more like hunting

First few hours my friends caught three or four small ones and I didn't even saw one! I was changing the lures but nothing helped. Then I saw a little deeper hole. First cast and BANG! I have one! First rainbow trout in my life 30cm.
Friends sneaking for rainbow trouts.


Next day the weather was different. Sunny/cloudy variably. I noticed a bush over the water. It looked like perfect place for rainbow trout. They love to hide under the threes or in the deeper holes. I didn't even cast! I just put my lure in front of the bush and BANG he hit. Unfortunately he missed... Ok one more time. I put my lure again and BANG I got him!
Yeah, you can say that some restaurant is amazing, but nothing tastes like cold beer + sausage made on  fire after 10km river hiking. It's this moment when you close your eyes, stretch and think - Fuck, Life is beautiful.

After three amazing days we left Niedżwica, but we will be back Niedżwica, we will...

  • About poker? Meeeh, more beautiful things to write about than poker. But its going very very good if you need to know ;]







2 comments:

  1. Awesome trip, awesome pictures, its so cool! :D Congrats on your first Trout catch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! Hope to give you similar reports this year! Stay tunned!

      Delete