Language

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Let's open one more time.

   Finally! Tough times passed. Joanna have been hospitalized for 2,5 months for lungs disease. She is much better now and working so hard that I can't be proud more. Really guys working SOOO GOOD as a model here in Milan is really really hard. Clients have to like you and you've to give your best every single time. We're back! We have new apartment which is fantastic Nothing fancy just small peace of our heaven. Its situated 10min walk from Duomo. Just in the heart of Milan. Great!
   Ok, ok enough. How about poker? No good not bad. Last year finished around 40k. After moving to zoom tables I went down from 7bb/100 on normal tables to break even after 200k hands on zoom ;) Ive started from -30BI so its still not bad. Now decided to play as gramgrubo, best tables and nl200 up to nl1k depend on my mood and preparation.

Plans for 2014? 

To be happier, better for others, love as crazy, work as hard as I can, help other people and don't regret anything.

P.S I bought one year gym subscription :) Have to put here my picture to motivate myself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment